Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On Social Constructions ( 2 )

On Social Constructions ( 2 )

“I have been having some Sincere as well as Technically elaborate discourses with my transient and ever bypassing Companions who happen to stem from all manners and branches of the Social Embryo. Devout Buddhists performing liberating repetitions by subtle internal rhythm of their tongues with erect backbones and serene gazes, Christians moved by the aura of Chansons and Canticles, agreeable Muslims toiling and straining to live up to some kind of meticulous condition within the mind and outside of it, frenetic paranoid freemasons hot, hungry, and wet in the pursuit of knowledge believing the multitudes to be beneath encouragement, ecumenical Hippies propagating some kind of idea about an idea about an idea and generally “getting high” and attempting to encourage nothing as everything, Conspiracy Theorists who promote the idea of “The Unfortunate Average Man under the Reign of Tyranny of Finance Capital” as a kind of Religion of Victimhood as they confabulate latest Rapid Release fables from a pylon of dirty socks and half consumed donuts with increasingly more exaggerated states of solemnity and rational omnipotence, persons who place a degree of faith aboriginal peoples placed in venerable rocks and glyphs on Extra Terrestrials and their capacity to Solve and mediate all personal, emotional, and social ailments, persons who believe a Sunny faith in Technology and “Quantum” and “Eco” “Manufacture” would be the Panacea when conjugated with “Financial and Institutional Investment”, persons who propagate emotionally saturating experiences of nihilism under the garb of Hindooism as a formulae for explaining away the Cosmic Abstracts of existence through innumerable deities, Jewish persons who feel that they have been greatly wronged by everything there is and find themselves utterly non-perplexed by their own paradoxical “realpolitik”. All this to State, that I am Finally “Finished” – I do hope – with such exhausting and excessive discourses in Social Constructs, and believe in my Self after much suffrage in patience in having achieved One Sole and Unifying Conclusion not out of the desire to generalize, but rather, by the sheer weight of all the facts, odd and even. That Conclusion is rather Simple, and is as follows : Everyone who seeks and desires and promulgates a Social Construct does not wish to accept that their internal relationship with their own past, present, Body, Mind, and Soul utterly and entirely ramify the Objects and Subjects of the Present and condition their Futures. For accepting such a Fact would imply, that many of them would actually have to take to heart and comprehend in the Mind, and be Kind to their own Bodies, - to each other, and truly desire to Understand and take Responsibility for what it is that they are in fact more or less unconsciously performing as a kind of multi-dimensional Act, - and by desiring it, Commit to a kind of Honesty that makes a Person reach out to his/her own Solicitude and frankly concede before his/her mirror, “Hey, This is a Lifestyle filled with desires and motivations – self evident and secret, subtle and obtrusive. A kind of Construction for my Senses. It is entirely arbitrary, and I am woefully unaware of how it implicates my existence through time and space in relation to all Life that I know to exist or perceive, though nevertheless I courageously deign to recognize it has some manner of implication. I will aspire to develop a Spirit of Truth by Critiquing myself internally before I seek to criticize others. I will first address my unholiness with Sanctity before I subject the sanctity of others to some contrived unholiness I have trivially manufactured out of my own misplaced creativity. I will above all accept that without my commitment to a truly harmonious and honest Life, I will perpetuate my own Self-Created Suffering and Illusory pleasures and bring Ignorance on my Self and all within my spheres as may seek to ingratiate with me or caused to do the same – for their own satisfactions of the same.” The Lesson : So long as Society does not generally mature to admit to its Composite as Willfully Subjective, Disproportionate, and truly Heterogeneous and woefully homogeneous – neither deliberate, nor spontaneous – at all levels of its institutional, individual, and communal attributes, it can not achieve any kind of Self Acceptance at the level of the Individual, nor can its estranged Soul ever find itself.”
( Alexander K. RAI, MSMA )

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog